Thursday, September 14, 2006

Frustrations with Technology

Aurgh! It has been too long since my last post, I know. We've been running around doing a myriad of things and I would show you the pictures, but unfortunately, blogger is giving me an error every time I try to upload one. It makes me realize that for all of the great things technology gives us, just like everything else, it is not perfect. We strive for perfection and think in many ways we've obtained it, but truly nothing is perfect...in this life anyway.

So stay tuned for another more thought-out post soon enough (I keep looking at my friend Kitty's blog and get inspired) hopefully with pictures of the cutest baby ever!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Thanks, Ru! We miss you guys! I emailed you a while back to let you know my mom was coming up. Did you get the email? Anyway, I'm sure we'll talk soon...someone has a birthday tomorrow... :0)
Love,
Pooks