Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Husband...And to My Sister, Too!


Today is Don's birthday - 29 years he has been on this earth. For the last eight, I have been here to celebrate his birthdays with him. I can't tell you enough how blessed I am to have Don as a husband. Truly, he is one of the best men I know. He loves the Lord, he's thoughtful, energetic, a great father, talented, smart, fun-loving, always has a smile on his face or a joke to say, is easy on the eyes, and so much more.

So happy birthday to you, Don. Brennan and I love you so much and we hope this next year brings many more exciting, fun and sweet times for you. We look forward to sharing it all with you.





...And a happy birthday to Debbie, my sister. She also celebrates today and I am equally blessed to know a woman who is always positive, sacrificial, funny, strong, honest, easy to talk to, and one who whole-heartedly loves God. I guess she's easy on the eyes too :0). She's someone I've looked up to through the years and will continue to do so. I remember talking late into the night about our future children and husbands, how we wouldn't be pastor's wives...:0) Now we're watching our children grow up together as we did. I'm so glad you're in my life, Deb. Happy birthday - I hope your day was great and that this next year brings more sunshine, smiling kid faces, little debbie peanut butter logs, and more.



3 comments:

The Rice's said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Don! I have been trying to making a comment for three days. Blogger can be frustrating sometimes. Where is the picture of the two of you from? I love it! Did you see Paige's new pic of her first haircut? Love you! Juj
Happy Birthday Deb, too! I didn't know they had the same birthday.

jennifer said...

Hey Bridgette!! We miss you guys too! We had a BBQ the other night and it wasn't the same without you. I hope you are settling in your new home, church, and community. What a big life change you have been through! Now, you need to start updating the blog with all of the fun things you are up to. And to get music on your blog, I think you can just click on mine and it will take you to the program that you can link to your page.

Unknown said...

Bridgette is going to make a new post - I promise...

My Birthday was two months ago!!!