Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Amazing Brennan Boy!


My son is amazing! I'm sure you'll here this from a lot of moms and every time it's true. A baby in general is an amazing thing to behold. Watch them and they will do feats of wonder - last night I saw Brennan roll over for the first time (belly to back). My husband saw him roll over from back to belly earlier in the day. Two milestones in one day - it was so exciting! It's a simple thing, rolling over, for you and me to do, but to see for the first time this little person throwing his legs to the side or putting his head down and turning the top part of his body was really momentous.

All the time Brennan is looking around and taking more stimuli in; I can just imagine the little cogs at work in his rapidly developing brain. Every day he learns to do more and I feel blessed to be a part of his journey. To watch him do his wonders and find my own sense of wonder renewed.

No comments: