Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So I'm Now a "Blogger"...

"You should get a blog of your own." These were the words of my husband, Don, to me a while back. Well, I finally did. But what was my biggest stumbling block to creating one? Thinking of a title for it. As a copywriter, I was taught that if you don't catch a potential customer in about 7 seconds, you can loose them for good. And so an eye-catching, thought-provoking, or just plain zinger of a title was essential. That being said, the title you see above came to mind. Although at this point, I can't give you an explanation yet of why or what it may mean to me. Is it to take a pause from our "normal programming" to listen to or see some things we wouldn't normally care about? Is it so we can see the support structure of a group? Something deep? Something trivial? I don't know, but I thought it was catchy.

1 comment:

Talathar said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging, Bridge! Now, start writing stuffs! :P

*runs away quickly, giggling mischievously as she runs back to the Pacific Northwest*